Monday 28 October 2019

BUAH TUNJUK LANGIT (18SX)



Just now I am so sleepy and pass by a Petron station to grab an energy drink... I saw a brand called GENG Skyfruit Juice standing in refri...the price is RM8 which i think is expensive so curiosty lead me to try it...why is it so special and expensive...After drink it, abit bitter and the taste is not good..but something happen after 1 and 2 hours..

Im started to get dizzy after 1 hour consume, I feel my heart beat so damn fast...then after 2 hours...heart rate become normal then i feel energitic and UNWANTED erection...YES! Erection...Im in the office now I feel my adik erect suddenly and it is hard rock lol and can stand for quite long....I dunno why is it...I seldom drink energy drink but I think this drink is quite good for sexual enhancement...lol... - kopipes FORUM LOWYAT

Blog bukanlah hakmilik kekal.

No comments:

Waktu Solat (Jakarta)

Lalat Knows Who You Are

Lalat Around The World (Reboot 1.5.21)

Flag Counter

Random Old Lalat